1. Visit our website: www.sensat.co.uk and click on the Log in button which will redirect you to Sensat’s visualisation platform.
2. Enter your Email and Password and click Login to enter your workspace.
Problems logging in
1. Click the Forgot password? link on the login page to generate a reset email.
2. Enter the Email you used to sign up to Sensat’s platform and click Reset password.
Account not recognised
If you receive an error message indicating that you don’t have an account, please contact your Sensat admin or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still can't log in
If you have tried logging in and resetting your password and still cannot log in to the Sensat platform, this is likely due to restrictions on your system firewall.
1. Please share this document with your IT team so that they can unblock the relevant domains and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
2.Once your IT team has whitelisted our domains, ports and protocols within your company’s network, you will then be able to access the Sensat platform and login to your project.
Problems accessing your project
If you are accessing your project on a desktop computer or a laptop, please use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as your browser. If issues still persist please contact email@example.com.
Blank screen, 404 errors, projects not appearing in Project Manager
If your projects do not appear in the Project Manager or links to projects result in a 404 error or a blank screen, typically this indicates that you’ve not been added to the project you are trying to access.
1.Please, contact your Sensat admin or firstname.lastname@example.org.