Using the snapshot tool
The snapshot tool enables you to take a clean screenshot of different views in your project for use in presentations, meetings, collaborating with team members and more.
Snapshots automatically have all menu bars removed so that you only see the image of the site with no distractions.
N.B.The snapshot tool is available in both 3D and 2D.
1. Navigate to the snapshot icon on the left-hand toolbar.
2. Click the button to get a snapshot of your current screen. This will be saved for downloading in the FILE MANAGER.
3. To locate your snapshot file click VIEW on the progress panel that appears in the bottom left-hand corner:
Or navigate directly to the FILE MANAGER and click into the SNAPSHOT folder. The most recent snapshot will be found at the bottom of the list.
4.Select the desired snapshot and press on the download button. The snapshot will be downloaded in a .png format.
Using the viewpoint tool
The viewpoint tool allows you to create a link to share the current view of your project with your team members.
1. Select the viewpoint icon on the left-hand toolbar.
2. Click COPY in the pop-up box.
3. The link can then be shared with anyone with access to the project.
4. To access the link a user will be taken to exactly the same view as you, allowing you to discuss particular aspects of the site knowing you are looking at the same thing. You can also use this link yourself to refind certain features at a future date.
N.B. If the user is not logged in, they will first have to log in to access the link.
Using the crop tool
The crop tool allows you to crop a section of your project into a separate file while maintaining the state of your overall Sensat project. The cropped file can be downloaded and used to create a new project in Sensat or used in other applications.
1.Select the crop icon on the left-hand toolbar.